Welcome to PTAA
Pioneer Technology & Arts Academy (PTAA) provides public school districts throughout the United States a unique, innovative, and tuition-free K-12 grade Charter School model. PTAA’s goal is to make education better, fun and enjoyable to our student; more enjoyable, structured, and professionally rewarding to our teachers; and more inclusive, collaborative, and supportive to our parents.
With our focused Engineering and Technology curriculum, PTAA is providing the best in education across all of our campuses, ensuring that all our graduates are poised to compete competitively in the global economy of the 21st Century.
As a parent, PTAA knows the education of your child is one of the most important decisions you will make, and our commitment to you and the community is providing the best educational environment, making your decision to enroll your student in a PTAA school, one of confidence. We hope once you have researched and analyzed your educational options, you will join our growing learning community. Refer to our Mission Statement to better understand our commitment to your student’s future.
Interested in making your school a PTAA school?
Why Choose us:
- Tuition Free School
- College Preparatory Focus
- Well rounded education with Computer Programming and Engineering Focus
- Multilingual classrooms: English, Spanish, and Mandarin
- Leadership Foreign Exchange programs to Brazil, India, China (BRICS nation)
- Grade Placement focused on aptitude and mastery
- Small Class Sizes with low Student/Teacher Ratio
- Dual credit enrollment college programs
- High School internship programs
- Nutrition Programs: Striving for healthy and sugar free campuses
- Afterschool enrichment programs
- Afterschool sports programs
- PTECH Program
- Swim program in all campuses